The Blairsville-Saltsburg School District is offering all stakeholders (parents, community members, staff, and students) the opportunity to assist in the renaming of our district. At this time, we are only asking for district name ideas. All results will be reviewed by the committee representing students, staff, and board members. Please note that suggestions may not include the words Blairsville or Saltsburg.
You may access the survey by clicking on the Survey Link, pick up a survey in the main office of each building, or mail in your response. We will be accepting responses through noon on April 30, 2021.
- Complete the survey found on our district website.
- Come to any of the main offices and request a copy of the survey to fill out.
- Mail your suggestion to the district administration office.
Attn: Alice Santoro
102 School Lane
Blairsville, PA 15717
**If mailing in your own response, please include****
- List whether you are a community member, staff, student, or parent of a student.
- Your name suggestion for the district