Current District Food Distribution Information
Parents & Guardians,
In a continuing effort to serve all hybrid, remote and cyber learners more efficiently, the Blairsville Saltsburg cafeteria will distribute meals on Wednesdays from 12:00 to 1:00 pm. A Wednesday evening pick-up will also be from 5:00 to 5:30 pm at the Blairsville High School cafeteria receiving area and from 6:30 to 7:00 pm at the Saltsburg Elementary Parent Pick up area. Meals are also available to students as they are dismissed on Tuesdays and Fridays for Elementary Students and Tuesdays for Secondary Students. If you need additional assistance please call the Cafeteria office for arrangements at (724) 459-5500 Ext 2114. All meals are free through June 30th. Please continue to sign up on the school district website.
Elementary March Menus
Secondary March Menus
Parent Online Meal Payment
- ParentOnline Parent QuickGuide
- ParentOnline Meal Payment Website
George Coutsoumbis, Food Services Director.
102 School Lane Blairsville, PA 15717
Phone: 724-459-5500 ext. 82114 Fax: 724-459-4862
How to find a SFSP location near you:
- Call: 211 or 1.866.3HUNGRY or 1.877.8HAMBRE
- Text: “FOOD” or “COMIDA” to 877877
- Download: RangeAPP.org mobile app
- Visit: fns.usda.gov/summerfoodrocks
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement and Complaint Procedure
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
- Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
- Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wellness Committee Invitation
- If you are a student, a parent, or a district resident interested in schoolwellness and would like to be a part of the district’s Wellness Committee, and or would like to participate in ongoing development, implementation, periodic review and update of our school wellness policy, please contact Blairsville-Saltsburg Food Service Director, George Coutsoumbis at email@example.com or Saltsburg Health/ Physical Education Teacher, Mr. Justin Kulik at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Wellness Water Promotion
We know that drinking water is important for digestion, healthy teeth & gums, & temperature control. Research also shows us that being hydrated improves a child's memory, concentration, alertness and fine motor skills. Even just one drink of water can make a difference. Remember, water fountains are available for student to use throughout the day!
Phone: 724-459-5500 ext. 82114
Federal Eligibility Income Chart